Adobe MAX, Photography is more than simply a skill; it’s a passion and a way of life. The Adobe MAX Photography program makes it simple for photographers of all ability levels to acquire new skills and approaches. 온라인카지노
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced photographer seeking for new tools and techniques
There’s always something to learn from top photographers and Adobe professionals.
Sessions designed to help you improve your photography abilities and capture
Gorgeous images with your smartphone or mirrorless camera will pique your interest.
Learn how to simply capture, edit, and share photos from anywhere, as well as how to transport images
And edits across mobile devices and desktop computers.
In seminars, laboratories, and interactive workshops, you’ll get ideas, inspiration
And hands-on practice to help you take your photography to the next level.
6 must-haves from this track for your playlist:
Tomás Karmelo Amaya Luminary Creates Visual Medicine Through an Indigenous Lens (S6002)
Indigenous knowledge systems and teachings expand creative potential and partnerships.
Tomás Karmelo Amaya, creative director, filmmaker, screenwriter, and Adobe Lightroom Ambassador
Will provide insights on co-creating art founded in kinship, compassion, storytelling
And creativity at the crossroads of culture, allyship, and holistic wellbeing.
Tomás will investigate the following topics throughout this 60-minute session:
- Using art to co-create healing environments
- Creating healthy partnerships through a trauma- and healing-informed perspective
- Using poetic imagery to create visual medicine
- Summer Murdock demonstrates how to use presets to bring your photography to life (S6402 & S402)
Summer Murdock, a photographer, will show you how to use presets as a source of inspiration while altering photographs in Photoshop Lightroom. 카지노사이트
You’ll discover what presets are and how to apply a beautiful style to your images with a single click.
Investigate how to achieve the desired look by using a preset and then fine-tuning the image’s modifications.
You’ll go away with a greater grasp of how presets can help you save time and accomplish your distinct creative vision.
Where you may get ready-made, powerful presets for every type of photography.
- How to use presets and improve the edit with the amount slider and other tweaks
- How to make and save your own presets for future use
Using Lightroom to Take Delicious Food Photos with Bea Lubas (S403)
Join Bea Lubas, a food photographer and Lightroom Ambassador, for this step-by-step, example-heavy presentation on food photography.
Follow Bea as she discusses how to improve your food photography through lighting, composition, and plating before diving into Lightroom.
Learn editing strategies and techniques to help you take your food photography to the next level.
In this 30-minute class, you will investigate:
- A natural-light food photography setup from behind the scenes
- Composition and plating examples in detail
- Using Lightroom’s Color, Effects, and Masking tools to improve food shots
From Full-Time to Freelance: Victor Cheng’s Photographic Journey (S408)
Join us for an inspiring session with Hong Kong-based photographer Victor Cheng, who will tell his path from art director to photographer and Canadian to Hongkonger.
Victor will discuss his love of travel and how he finds artistic inspiration in different countries and cultures.
In this 30-minute session, he’ll talk about how he came up with his whimsical aesthetic and how he distinguishes himself from other photographers
Allowing him to shoot a diverse range of subjects for clients all around the world.
Benjamin Warde demonstrates how to edit photos and videos together in your Lightroom workflow (S6403)
Learn how to incorporate video into your Lightroom process with Lightroom Product Manager Benjamin Warde.
Learn about Lightroom’s video features and how to achieve a consistent style throughout your photographs and videos.
It should be noted that this class makes use of Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic. 카지노 블로그
In this 60-minute lesson, you will learn:
- Trim the heads and tails off your video to show only the key parts.
- Create a consistent appearance and aesthetic across your photographs and videos.
- Master batch processes to edit several photos and videos at once.
- Using edit presets for photographs and videos, you can streamline your process.